Sunday, October 31, 2010

All Hallows Eve


Let me start by apologizing for my absence the past few weeks.  I have been very busy with college things (studying, homework, papers, etc.). 

Let me now transition into my main topic for this blog post, Halloween.

While Halloween is one of the oldest celebrated holidays, I just do not enjoy any part of it.  It takes way too much effort, money, time, and creativity to come up with a costume.  All this for a one day holiday.  I can understand the appeal for children who get to dress up and walk around a neighborhood and get free candy.  But come on, I'm 19, what do I get out of dressing up like an idiot?

Also, ladies, this should not be an excuse for you to dress like a ho.

Sorry this isn't longer.  Sorry this is pretty negative.  I will return in due time with meaningful posts for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment